From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:00:04 -0500
Hello all -

I just listed 4 and have 1 more Conversation Concepts life-like ferret
statues listed on eBay to benefit the Ferret Association of Connecticut
shelter.

You can see them at
http://search.stores.ebay.com/1-Ferrets-Treasures-by-FACT_domestic-ferret_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZ6QQfclZ4QQfromZR10QQfsnZ1Q20FerretQ27sQ20TreasuresQ20byQ20FACTQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ316955QQsofpZ0

or try:
http://stores.ebay.com/1-Ferrets-Treasures-by-FACT
and search domestic ferret in the store search

For those unfamiliar with them (they were introduced around 1990/1),
these were unquestionably one of THE all-time best representations of
a ferret that were commercially made.

When Mary Van Dahm of FAIR closed her shelter and liquidated all her
store items, FACT bought the few she had leftn One of the poses and
color combinations: the siamese/sable laying down - is the only one
left. One of each of the others is being offerred pre-Christmas.
Please check them out. These are no longer being made and have not
been available for several years.

Originally, there were several poses (4) and color combinations (4).
We do not have all 16 varieties. there are only 5 variations unless
we start parting with our own. :) (Highly unlikely!). One of each of
the 5 are being listed this week - last night, tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks to all for their continued support!

Ann Gruden
President
Ferret Association of CT (FACT)