Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:22:09 -0800
who my ferrets are:

1. stinky(AKA.tinky)- tinky was my first ferret, lite silver mitt i
think and he is between 4 and 5yrs old. got him from one of my sons
friend after he killed her mothers pet bird.

2. irving (named from the city i got him from)- found him at an animal
shelter off of petfinders.com. irving is a dark silver mitt and i
havent a clue how old he is. irving is very sneaky and mischevious of
the bunch.

3. bandit(RIP). bandit joined the rainbow bridge a month or so ago. he
was a dark sable and was the quiet one of the bunch, very laid back. i
still miss him and call out to try to find him.

4 & 5. puck-puck& ferris(AKA.baby) i found him and his cage mate at a
animal shelter. puck-puck is a albino and baby is a lite silver mitt,
have no clue how old they are.

6&7. chuckie & breezie- got these two from a couple who no longer
wanted them. chuckie,he is a cinnamon and breezie, she is a lite sable.
have no idea how old these two are

8&9. frisky & possum. these two girls are from petco and about 7-8weeks
old. frisky is a cinnomon and possum is a deaf panda(i think a panda is
her color). both are very playfull and give the old ones a run for
their money..

these are my fuzzies of the house and my limit is 8. i will always miss
my bandit, he was the first of my crew to pass on.

hugs to all,
debbie

LIVE WITH THE ANGELS MY LOVE, MY ROCK, MY SISTER KELLY ANN HUTSON
(RIP--3/16/'63 to 2/10/'06) SCHRAMMEN REEVES
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE: WILLIAM MITCHELL (NACHO) '01 TO '05
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF: CHRIS A.
HAPPY SLAVE TO MY CARPETSHARKS!!!! stinky, irving,
banditt(RIP-8/9/'06), puck, baby, chuckie, breezie,possum and frisky