From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:14:18 -0500
Known as The Fuzzy Butthead Brigade they are as follows...

Pie O' Pah : Male Albino - 6 years old - The Original Olympian Fuzzbutt
who can jump over anything under 30"! Loves to give me my daily "ferret
facials" and is one of my all time favorite fur kids. I love the way he
stands still and will stare at me in that "give me a craisin NOW " look

Mischa: Female Albino - 6 years old - My Evil Pooping Princess - poops
everywhere BUT the litter pan and often times will go right where I
JUST cleaned! She is Pie's sister and hates being loved on, which makes
me love her all the more.

Boo : Silver mitt - 4 years old. Our Boober Tuber Boy. Loves to be
scratched under his chin and given to leaping and bounding about in
reckless abandonment, even if it means he hits every chair, couch, and
book shelf along the way.

Simon Tam : Dark Sable - 1 year old - The Simonator, our "problem
child" can get into even ferret proofed things
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, he is the biggest chicken and runs at
any little noise, but will attack unarmed squeaky toy with a vengeance.
Love his little white toes and his flat little head with the three
white hairs on the top.

River Tam : Dark Sable - 9 months old - Our Bitty Girl, who is not so
bitty now, she is the Puff-Ball of Fuzzy Love and has a face that could
sell you on the idea of why ferrets are so beloved. She is so soft and
so very sweet that I fall in love with her all over again, each time
that I see her beautiful little face.

Piper : Roan Mitt - 11 months old - Hyper Piper of THEE Luscious Coat.
She is the quiet one, the one that likes to lick your elbows and allows
me to cuddle her for more then 30 seconds without wanting to be put
down.

Orson Snow: Cinnamon - 1 year old - And an outstanding member of The
Chubb Chubb Club ( The Founder being our beloved angel fur kid Padawan
Obi "Waddlin' " Kenobi - The Chubby Telltubbie and 1st member of The
Chubb Chubb Club! ) He makes a funny noise when he runs and you can
always tell him by his heavy gate as he goes thumping across the room.
He is a ferret of boundless energy and fuzzy kisses :)

Baby : Light Sable with a beautiful rust undercoat - 1 1/2 - Baby is a
survivor - at an early age he was thrown from a moving car, rescued by
a guardian angel and then adopted by a wonderful ferret father and now
he lives with us. He loves to be cuddled and held close, and his
favorite place to sleep is in the huge pile of old t-shirts his daddy
gave to us, he's a shy guy with a big heart.

Joey: Panda 1 year - One of Baby's cage mates, he is a real charmer, he
loves to follow you around the house and will come back into to check
on you to make sure you are still there. He has the sweetest little
face with these salt and pepper whiskers. Like Baby, Joey loves to be
in the middle of the fur pile.

Ansley: Silver mitt - 1 year - Baby's other cage mate AND a proud
member of The Chubb Chubb Club. This handsome boy is one of ten fuzzy
souls I am proud to call part of my family. I love the way he will come
up and rub his face on sock or leg, and let me know he wants to be
played with, or simply cuddled for a bit. He and Orson are best buds
and too funny to watch at play.

And those are my fur kids :)