From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:32:04 -0800
I would love to have one of her original prints, when you consider all
the time she spends and the quality of her work, her prices for these
original prints isn't that bad, I have seen pictures for much much more
and very bad(at least to me) quality and I think, how could someone
spend that kind of money on THAT!! I personally love her work and look
forward to when her calendar comes out each year, I have a different
ferret calendar in each of my rooms at home(of course had to get a dog
calendar for my hubby! so he doesn't feel left out LOL). I love your
work Jeanne and pray for you to keep up all the wonderful work you do.

Muldoone,
You do wonderful work but you do need to get yourself better and I pray
that you will be back soon. We all will miss you, God bless you and get
you well soon, Julie, Noni & Sammy and 3 from the bridge