From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:03:10 -0800
I too love the smell of my babies, the only time that they are stronger
smelling is in the summer when it is warmer. I usually give them 1 bath
a year, they don't like the water in the tub, they freak out and try to
climb the sides of the tub, so I just get the water warm and hold them
under the spigot and wet, little soap, good rinse. Isn't it funny after
you get them out how they freak out? It is always good for a laugh. I
use a pet spray on the carpet when they have an accident, only put it
on at night and don't use too much and it doesn't need to be vacuumed
before they get out again. I just clean the litter box several times a
day and change bedding in the whole cage everyweek, never put anything
on them, don't think would be good for them. People never know they are
in the house when they come over but then I only have 2 now, but even
when I had more, as long as you keep their litter boxes cleaned and
bedding changed, they really isn't a smell, at least not to me!

Sorry for all the losses of everyone lately, too many, you are all in
my prayers,

Julie, Noni, Sammy & 3 from the bridge