From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:48:38 -0700
Musty Pete Greets Jordan

Debi aka The Weasel Queen lost one of her babies. A sweet baby boy
named Jordan.

He was only 6 months old and he was terribly ill. He had lost an eye to
cancer and even tho he was on chemo he succumbed to Juvenile Lymphoma.
Debi sincerely feels sad and guilty about Jordan's passing.

Debi....Musty Pete [and all of us up here at the Rainbow Bridge] wants
to reassure you that you did not fail Jordan. You did everything in
your power to take care of him, but sadly he was too sick to survive
this devastating illness. Please do not doubt your abilities as a
caregiver, you have done an awesome job and Jordan is at the Bridge
now, healthy and whole, no cancerous lumps, his sight has been restored
and he is a happy little boy.

When I met Jordan at the Bridge I was surprised at how healthy he
looked, knowing he had been so very sick. And what a cute little guy he
is! It took him a little while to get acclimated, but once he realized
where he was, and noticed how much better he felt, he bagan to dook and
dance all about the place. I decided the best place for such a little
guy would be, of course, with my very good friend Francis Ferret! So
Jordan and I walked over to Francis' purple cottage and he settled
right in. He claimed a paisley print hammock lined with the softest
lilac fleece and had a big snack of Francis' famous Duck Soup, she
makes the best soup up here!

So Dear Debi, please do not worry about little Jordan, he is in the
best of 'paws'. Francis will nurture him and care for him, as you did.
When Jordan gets a little bigger I will take him to The Pool Of
Remembrance and teach him how it works. Then he can check in on you
whenever he likes. For now, he is doing just fine. And one day, you
will see him again. Until then, we will take good care of him for you.

To request a greeting please send an email: