From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:10:42 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers, Although we donate many bedding sets to
Raffles and Shelter causes- we are still in need ourselves of funds to
be sure our Gang of Fuzzies here @ LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat)
continue to have the best possible care.

We have listed many Awesome LFFR Quality bedding sets in our Ebay store
including a set in which 20% of profits will be donated to International
Ferret Congress automaticly through Ebay.  If you haven't tried our
Bedding - you are missing out on spoiling your Fuzzies and the Fuzzies
of anyone you want to purchase & ship to.

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for Older
and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a permanent Loving
Home (little feet ferret retreat)

We have been making & selling Stunning quality Bedding since 2001 and it
is made in a PET FREE Building to assure buyers of a Germ and disease
free product.  All our cottons & flannels are prewashed to remove any
harmful chemicals and all bedding is ready to use the moment you receive
it.Check us out for Custom made to Order sets.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/

eBAY STORE:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

10 Pc 70sREFLECTION Ferret bedding cube hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7772687163

9 Pc LITTLE PAWS Ferret bedding cube hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7772857738

6 Pc PATRIOTIC HEARTS Ferret bedding bed cube LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7773964955

8 Pc SLEEPYTIME Ferret bedding bed cube sack LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7773965014

8 Pc LIGHTNING SKIES Ferret bedding cube hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7774265700

6 Pc CARIBBEAN BLUES Ferret bedding bed hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7774186060

6 Pc GARFIELD MY LIFE Ferret bedding Hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7774428767

8 Pc Disney CARS Ferret bedding cube The POD LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7773996145

7 Pc JUNGLE PARTY Ferret bedding Hammock LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7774688095

Cuddler CUBE hanging sleeper Ferret bedding bed LFFR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7774710898

and so many more items guarenteed to please!!

Thank you to all those who care enough by-helping us to help ourselves
and so many other Ferrets.  Rose