From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 20:27:16 -0700
Hello All!

As Robin so aptly put it, Saturday was "Tacky Tourist Day".  I mean,
really, tacky and fun!  Ferret.

I started off meeting the world renowned Chet and I was blown off my
feet!  He is a sweet, adorable, polite young man.  He had not yet been
sullied by Robins influence.  I was amazed!  Well, with the three of
us hell raising in So-Cal yet to come.  Who knew what was to happen.
Ferret.

So off we set on our adventure.  First Stop Hollywood Blvd.  Chetters
took his first stroll along the red carpet as a mere mortal.  One day
when he is rich and famous we can smile and say "we knew him once".
Ferret.

Then down Hollywood to the Chinese Theatre.  What a treacherous road that
was First we were accosted by a fat version of Elvis.  He immediately
fell in love with Robin and kissed her, He took photos with Chet and I
then tried to get me to go to his place.  YUCK!!!!  We then Ran into
Homer Simpson, Cat Woman, Darth Vader, A Storm Trooper, and the final
fruit loop, Superman with his troll doll.  Robins gabbing away about her
Supertonks and all I could think about was getting away from the troll
doll.  These Hollywood Blvd.  people are crazy.  Well Chet just seemed
amazed by the whole thing.  Ferret.

After our Huge meal at Pinks.  BTW Wolfy, how do you manage to feed that
boy?  He is a human vacuume.  After he finished his meal.  He finished
mine and then he finished Robins.  Ferret.  We were off to yet another
bizzare land, Venice Beach.  There we encountered strange street
performers, even stranger people, and unusual shops.  I showed Robin and
Chet some unusual wooden sculptures in one store.  ferret.  Chet and I
later encountered a drum circle of hippies, old and young men with their
instruments, a few homeless people dancing and like us, some other people
watching.  The beach was great fun.  Ferret.

We then ended our day at the Universal Citywalk we wandered the shops.
Bought clothes.  You should see how cool Chetters looks in his Cali
clothes.  We made a big fuss about a donkey.  We tried to eat at BB Kings
but that was a disaster.  Ferret.  Robin does not know how to use an
elevator.  Apparently they set off the elevator alarm and started drawing
a crowd as they were fighting the elevator doors.  I was around the
corner walking towards the elevator when I herd screaches and yelps
coming from the direction of the elevator.  Ferret.  These two women who
work at the citywalk were staring in the elevators direction and shaking
their heads.  I sped up my pace and rounded the corner.  To my amazement
I saw Robin partially out of the elevator and Chet in a diagonal position
arms all the way out across the doors.  In a viscious fight with them.
It was hysterical!!!  Ferret.  I guess they tried to hold the elevator
for me far too long.  They learned their lesson.  FERRET!

What a great Day!!!

Kathleen