Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:13:47 -0600
Hey, I've been watching the new series "Meercat Manor " on APL, it is
SOOOO neat.  And somewhat sad.  they are NOT ferrets, and I don't think
they are related (?) But watching their society makes one realize how
little critters survive in a hostile world.  They are no larger, and
maybe even smaller than our little darlings..

I wonder how prairie dog societies compare.  Other than being herbavors,
they also live in colonies, and such.  It makes me sick to think of all
the pariedogs shot for "sport".

I have been given 2 gibs, One a brown eyed white, and the other a
badger. They are about twice the size of my little sprites.. BUT the
first thing my albinie ( albino) girl. Ruby, did was attack them, and
show them who the REAL power is!!  LOL she still has them buffaloed!

It has been a LONG time since I 've had a young ferret.  I have such fun
watching them play, and playing with them.  It has been a long time since
I have seen the abandon with which a baby ferret plays.  Bless their
little furry bodies.