From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:41:04 EDT
Wolfy writes:
Curiously...
- how many of you, had no close pets as children, but  later in life
became animal and ferret people?

- how many of  you, had a couple of standard pets such as dogs or cats as
children?

- how many of you had close contact with more unusual species of animals
as children?

--- Answering my own questions ..... I have always been around animals
from the day I was born.  I was raised on a farm.  I was exposed to
wildlife early on.  My family had open attitudes towards various species
of animals.  I cannot recall any relative ever stating that this or that
animal was "mean" or "ugly".

So, in my case, it looks like I am an animal person that was created.  I
also might be a ferret person that was created in that I was exposed to
so many kinds of animals.

But look at my personality too.  I'm an artist.  I'm an explorer.  I am
crazy.  I am intelligent (shut up).  So in that regard ... was I born an
animal person?  In my specific case, it's a draw.