From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:32:02 -0500
Sorry for responding to this a couple of days late.  I'm sure Terra
doesn't mind the questions, but I'd like everyone to know that my shelter
greatly benefited from Terra's fund raising efforts. Ferret Waystation
was the shelter she chose to help for the month of May and we received a
very generous donation from her. We are a fairly new shelter, having
taken over shelter operations in Nov. 2005 when our former shelter mom
moved out of state. I have had over 40 ferrets come through our doors
since that time. I know that may not seem like a lot, but I also work
full time outside the home and am the main care giver for my mother who
lives with me and does daily kidney dialysis at home.

Anyway, we are very grateful to Terra for all the hard work she's did
for us in May.  She has been doing this fund raiser for several months
now and we were very honored to have been chosen.

Thanks a million, Terra!!

Connie
Shelter Director-Ferret Waystation
www.ferretwaystation.com
Distributor for Natural Gold Ferret Food