From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:43:39 EDT
Hi Terra Brown of  [log in to unmask]

I read your article on the FML today.  You are donating your hand made
items that we might purchase for the month of June to the shelters that
have recently taken in a massive amount of ferrets.  Is this correct?

You do not say how you are going to help Jackie and Sandi and all the
ferrets by buying your hand made items...100 percent of what is given for
your hand made jewelry goes to the shelters?Or 1 percent?  PLEASE forgive
me if the answer is obvious.  I can ask some pretty stupid questions at
times.( No comments from those of you vigorously shaking your heads.)

Do the two shelter moms desperate for aid know you are helping them for
the month of June and how?  What might assure fairness is if the shelter
moms received the money, and let you know who ordered what, if they have
time for this and agreed.  Is this what the agreement is, if there is
one?

Thank you very much ahead of time for your explaination to all of
us....really me.

It may be that everyone but me knows the answer.  If that is true...
my sincere apologies to every one for being so dense.

Lisette.