From:
Sydney Chadwycke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:20:15 EDT
From:   Jen B <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: A tribute to Snowball  - PLEASE, PLEASE help him WIN the photo
       contest!

In light of my  precious Snowball's passing Sunday morning, it would be
SO GREAT to see his  photo win this contest!  What a beautiful tribute
this would be for my  beautiful little man who went to be with his life
companion, Sasha, at the  Bridge this weekend . . . .

Hi!  I'm a member of the Ferret List and wanted to ask you about your
Snowball and how he ended up doing in the photo contest.  I voted as
often as I could and had all my friends and family do the same - so
even if he didn't win, you can know he was looked at and came to be
loved by strangers, and we oohed and aahed over him many times every
day!  (I hope YOU are doing well, too...I know this must be a sad time
for you...)

Sydney