From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:51:48 EDT
Good Day to all!  Summer is here finally!@!!

I like peeking at ebay stuff now and then.  I make and collect ferret
figures and scenes.  So every now and then I find a piece that is just
irresistible.

I just saw the sweetest little ferret figurines for your viewing
enjoyment.  Two ferrets flat topped on one another...You know how they
do that, and look so precious?  This nicely captures that cuddle cakes
moment.

ferret resq 2 FERRETs in cage figurinestatue art
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7247617628