From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:28:50 EDT
I am sitting reading my FML in the peace and quiet of my sunny kitchen.
Bad budgies quietly peep to themselves and I can barely hear the soft
murmur of Sponge Bob cartoons on a distant TV.  Steamy aromatic amaretto
coffee sits next to me in a Doodlebug ferret mug.  And warm buttered
toast is in hand.  Heaven.  I never want to die.  Because I'm already
in heaven.  Until ...

I hear a small clamor ... the clickity-clicking of dainty toenails across
the kitchen floor.  Cute little monkey noises begin to rise in the air
that turn into the sound of clucking chicken.  Then a loud crinkling of
paper pierces the piece and quiet.  And a tickle at my toes jolts me.

But my annoyance quickly fades as I see a symbol of the not so distant
past at the feet of my Dippy.  It's true what they say.  The last chapter
of Sean and Rocky will never be written.  They are here forever.

There is proof on Ebay by way of an autographed copy of the very first
writings of their story in Modern Ferret magazine up for auction ... and
alas, look ... people still want them in their hearts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7247617628