From:
Cassie Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 10:32:19 -0400
Dear Super Tonks

Aunty Ardith's quilt sounds lovely!  The soft, muted colors of blues,
rose, greens and creams would go nicely with my pretty silver fur.  Any
handsome hob or gib, or beautiful sprite or jill, should think about
getting their mommies and daddies to buy a few raffle tickets so they
might have the chance to snuggle in this comfy quilt.

More important, is that the money raised goes to help less fortunate
ferrets who have lost all their blankies to bad storms or other not nice
things like fires or earthquakes.  My Mommy says hurricane season is just
days away, and already this year there has been bad flooding and forest
fires that have chased people and their pets from their homes.  I hope
no ferrets have had to leave their homes yet, but Mommy says we can be
pretty sure it will happen.

To help, go to <http://www.ferretcongress.org/ELF.html>

Yours,
Cassie