From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:38:42 -0700
I have 15 of the Ferret Pennies from Malta left.  All you have to do to
get one is make a $10.00 donation to SOS.  After all the pennies are
sold, I will take the money and buy 5 $50.00 Shelter Bucks from TFS -
these will be worth about $70.00 to the shelters that get them and you -
the FML reader will decide which shelters get them.

I will take a vote on who to send the Bucks to and the 4 shelters with
the most votes will receive 4 of the Bucks.  The last shelter name will
be drawn randomly from all the shelter names submitted.

If you would like to help a shelter and get a Penny, please send $10.00
by either check or Paypal to:

Paypal to: <[log in to unmask]>.
Please include $1.00 extra to cover Paypal fees and make a note that it's
for 'Pennies for Dollars!'

  Checks made out to SOS to:

  Judy Cooke
  110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd