From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 22:20:02 -0700
There were 52 people who joined in the Easter Card Exchange and thanks to
their generosity, we were able to raise $404.00 for Support Our Shelters.
For their donations, I would like to thank:

Rose Jannenga, Rebecca Carlton, Laraiane Bennett, Deb Carlson, Jean
Squires, Dan and Alma Munsch, Deva Kolb, Brenda Zupko, Ronda Amox, Cindy
Mcelvain, Vinny, Bruin and Lobsta Pallazola's.  Michelle Matthews, Debbie
Fitzgerald, Connie Ellison, Carol Owens, Jady Gabel, Cindy Michou, Steph
Grant, Rose German, Brandi Ortiz, Angela Dixon, Mike and Chris Dolley,
Jennifer Phillips, Marilyn Ledoux, Kathy Kirkpatrick, Linda Zerillo, Fran
Brown, Emily Sweeney, Mary Cruse, Robin Jones, Steve and Cheryl Reznick,
Ashley Rovere, Melinda Miller, David Smith and Sue Lassanske, and
Stephanie Downs.

The total may go a little higher as there are still a few people I
haven't heard from.  Debbie Hunton, Beverly Jones, Becky Chatelain, Chris
Matlick, Clover Williams, Kathleen Collins - I have not received cards
from you - if you sent them and they had a check in them, you may want
to check with your Post Office.  I realize things get lost as often for
snail mail as they do in e-mail and we don't want checks floating around
out there!

It was a great exchange!  We had some amazing cards this time with
wonderful, wonderful pictures!  Jen, Carol, Kathleen and Emma.  Jacci,
Becky, Tiffany, Angela and Fran - great cards and pictures from all!  A
great picture frame from Laraine, lots of stickers, treats and eggs, and
from Brenda, the cutest little rabbit purse you've ever seen!  Coffee
from Marilyn, and seeds, magnets, and snackies from Cindy!  Great games
from Connie and did I say sooo many great cards!  Thank you all!

I hope you will all join us for the Memorial Day Card Exchange.  I will
take sign-ups until May 17th.  You can e-mail me or go to:

  http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php.

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters