From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 23:55:07 EDT
Hello Miss Cassie.  Thank you for your apology.  Your respect is now
shared.  Sorry you will not be able to attend the IFC Ferret Aid.  I
always like to meet new ferrets and hoomins..

I have entertained many strange hoomins myself so know what you mean.  I
am a recovering biter and still have issues with things that smell good
to me.  Have you ever smelled something the hoomins call an acrylic
finger nail?  MMMMMMMMMMMM it is the only thing I cannot resist biting.
I just want to take it off a finger and put it away.  My hoomin always
tells visitors that I will try to steal their fingernails, and they just
do not seem to be very bright and still offer them to me.  Of course they
are irresistible and when I try my hoomin gives me the no bit sign.  I
just sigh, but sometimes I get to grab them first.  You are right hoomins
are weird.

Oh I am not sure what flaming is, but I know ferrets do not do it cause
my hoomin says ferrets are too smart.  Your new friend Leah.