Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 08:22:31 -0700
MaryKayKat here...

as most of you know....I am a Mary Kay Consultant...and that 25% of my
profits go to Ferret Shelters...either one of your choice or to SOS...

well...we have a new challenge...and one i want to bring to you... i need
to sell at least 20 of the NEW Satin Hands Sets...for this i will earn a
prize...[who knows what that will be!!!]

The new Private Spa Collection(tm) Satin Hands(R) Pampering Set does
carry a $2 price increase from the current version, and at $30, it's
STILL a great value!  The new 3-step pampering set includes the fabulous
new Satin Hands(R) Satin Smoothie(tm) Hand Scrub that cleanses and
exfoliates in just one-step -- WOW!  -- and the luscious peach scent
makes for a total sensory experience.  The set also includes the Satin
Hands(R) Hand Cream (in a new, energizing peach-colored package) and the
Extra Emollient Night Cream -- both the same formula you know and love.
When purchased as a set all three items come packaged together in a
pretty peach bag.

ok..did that Peach Scent scare you???...it did me!!!...but let me assure
you...it is very subtle...it is a great scent...much better than the old
set!!!!

now...first...i am doing this because I LOVE THIS NEW SATIN HANDS!!!!
the OLD Satin Hands was GREAT!!...but this NEW Satin Hands is MUCH
better!!!...and yes..i HAVE tried it!!!

ok..me done being excited...;-)

i need to sell at LEAST 20 of these SETS...they are $30.00 plus $1.88 tax
and $5.00 shipping...[if you buy more than one..still only $5.00 shipping]

from the sale of EACH set...i will donate $4.00 to a ferret shelter of
your choice...or to SOS...

that would be $80.00 to ferret shelters if i can sell all 20 sets...

I take https://www.paypal.com Paypal or you can mail me a check...
just e-mail me off list and we can do the order...

i believe this needs to be done and ordered by june 14th..but i have a
call in to my director to make sure...obviously you can order a set
whenever you want..but for the contest..there is a deadline...;-)
i will place the order as soon as i can get enough orders....;-)

i will keep a running tab on my website for this...

i really am excited about this new set...and with summer here...it will
be a great benefit for your hands...men's and women's alike!!!!

sorry for the commercial interruption...now...back to your regularly
scheduled program...

MaryKayKat signing off...

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html