From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:28:50 -0400
Thanks Randy!  Another bang up job in the name of education for the
betterment of ferrets everywhere.  I returned to the NH shelter exhausted
with MUCH to do.  We have yet 2 more ferrets in quarantine today.
Coccidia suspects - they will be ADV tested and fecal checked at 9:30 AM
Tuesday.  It would be nice to let them out of the cage they are making a
huge MESS in!  Apparently litter box training was not high on the list of
requirements ( that is part of the reason they are here--) but at a mere
12 weeks of age - they have been back in the pet store under vet care,
back to the owners and now here!  Poor BABIES!

It has since my return at 4 PM been a non stop session of ferrets which
are looking for surrender - we have no room at the INN!  Ah - so you will
see referral posts showing up until they have found homes.  yes, poor
me too who has to scrub and scour until we know they are healthy).  PULL
the phone off the wall!  ( snicker snicker that won't work they have the
email address - there they are again!)

I hope to get a few minutes to settle down go over my notes and contact
those I need to re: Toronto 2006 Ferret Aid.  What a great time.

To all i did get to speak to!  SO GREAT TO SEE YOU-  as always I did not
find enough time to meet all those I wanted to.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org