From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:41:52 -0400
I just received another disheartening call.  A ferret was found in a
carrier on the roadside in Windham, NH this afternoon (it has been
raining non stop since Thursday!).  It seems that more and more folks
are abandoning their ferrets.  I have instructed the finder of this
ferret to report it to the Windham police.  After all these cases do NO
GOOD without documentation .

If you live in the Windham, NH area and are interested in claiming this
ferret- please contact the police.  I am sure they will provide you with
information as to who will be holding this ferret.

Meanwhile- it is day after day a sad state oif affairs when humans freely
dump ferrets on the roadside.  We hope to have a Ted update soon.

Alicia at Ferret Wise