From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:31:20 EDT
This is not another ferret group or a group that you have keep up the
post or posting.  This is for anyone out there that has a pet, an
individual, family, shelter, rescue.

Here you can list things you need or want, things you dont need or want
anymore, items your selling, even if its things you make to sell, you
may also list if you are needing to find a home for you baby, but there
will be no swapping or trading of animals.  Just material items.

This is what makes it neat, you trade with others for items or just give
it away.  To work out the details like shipping you write the individual
privately.

Hope to see you there, I know I am posting this on ferret groups but I
also know a lot of us out there have more then just ferrets plus have
ferret things we dont use anymore.

here is the link
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/petstuff_swap_sell/>

Julie & 13 fuzzbutts
In memory of Sidney & Slinky

To live and not to breathe, is to die in tragedy!!

Please  check out my affordable, awesome bedding
<http://the1ferretschoice.bravehost.com/index.html>
 or
<http://funnyfuzzyweasels.no-ip.info/JuliesWebPage/JuliesPage1.htm>