From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:32:26 -0400
An update on what's happening here at Okeechobee Rescue and eBay auctions
running now and why we NEED to have them over the next few months.
Things have been tough here for the past two years, I want to get back
to normal and I'm close, really close.  I have many items just listed
today both on 7 day auctions and in eBay store.  Some items in store
are shipped directly from warehouse, but some I have here and then some
personal items of mine can also be found in store.  I will be listing
loads of items on the 25th of each month to raise funds needed here for
many things.  Link to eBay store is at end of this message, thanks for
looking in advance.

Update--6/25-06: Well, things are again back on track, I lost some of my
funding for the home replacement, but now have found a little more.  I
will be short some money, approx. $2,000, so we are moving ahead with
the home, I have to raise the remainder of the funds and will need it by
the end of august, beginning of November before home can be delivered,
so auctions this month and for July and August will be to raise funds
for the shelter things here along with the remainder needed to get the
home.  I need to get this mobile home in as soon as possible.  I have
a desperate need to get back to some form of normalcy.  It's been a
nightmare here.  Money from the sale of items goes to good use here,
believe me.  We NEED that new house here soon.  The ferrets are looking
forward to a new playroom :-)  After house comes in, I will possibly be
selling items to raise funds for a couch, and a bed since I don't have
much furniture to go in new house, much of it was ruined.

Auctions begin on the 25th of each month!  Items added to eBay store all
of the time.

Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds, spays
and neuters,

http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue