From:
Nikki Bodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:44:14 -0400
Wolfy,

I don't know where you can get up to date info on this.  Howeveer I do
know that breaking an ordinance gets you a fine or a citation and
breaking a law gets you arrested.

An ordinance is a law enacted by a municipal body, such as a city council
or county commission (sometimes called county council or county board of
supervisors).  Ordinances govern matters not already covered by state or
federal laws such as zoning, safety and building regulations.

law
n.  1) any system of regulations to govern the conduct of the people of
a community, society or nation, in response to the need for regularity,
consistency and justice based upon collective human experience.

As for how to call, a lawyer is the only thing I could suggest.  If you
have any lawyer friends, that would be even better.  Or maybe cop
friends.

I tried searching the net for info.  I cannot really find anything
worthwhile about it.  The only thing I know is that they are illeagal
in CA because it's everywhere you look.

I know this probably doesn't help much, but it's the best I could do.

~Nikki~