From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 16:22:09 -0400
I've been feeling rather out of sorts lately; I don't enjoy looking at
my computer screen anymore.  You see my little girl FONZ has left me,
(sniff) she was a beautiful Black Footed Ferret, sitting very pretty and
still on her tree in a very nice lush green background.  I got her from
the Smithsonian; she is what you call a "Wallpaper" but to me she was
much, much more.  She made me smile every time I sat at my computer.
She came with the name FONZ, and I saw no need to change it.  She was
adorable, and it was a tragedy when I lost her.

Here's how it happened.  I was sitting at my computer minding my own
business when I heard a little beep.  Email arrived and it was from a
well meaning person looking for some ferrety info.  Anyway I open it
up and all of a sudden I hear FONZ coughing, then she gets the sniffles
and I think "unplug the Ethernet" so I try to stop the flow but it was
too late.  FONZ (and my computer) had a Virus.  By time I dealt with
the whole incident I lost some of my files and FONZ has gone missing, I
can't find her anywhere!  I have searched for .jpeg's and .bmp's (just
in case) and she is not here!  Oh I am so sad my FONZ is gone!

I went back to the place I first got FONZ but all I found was a Panda
Wallpaper and a Panda cannot replace a Black Footed Ferret!  So if anyone
has FONZ hiding on their computer please send her to me, I promise to
take better care of her than I did the first time.  I miss this little
girl and would love to have my BFF Wallpaper back.

I would really appreciate if someone could send her home via email.

Thank you,
Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>