From:
Redwings_Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:46:26 -0400
Our little Hershey crossed the bridge yesterday at 6:30.  When I got
home from work I checked on her and I knew it was time, she had been
sick but up until yesterday had been holding her own.  We took her to
the vet, she had lost another 2oz, and did what we knew we needed to
do for her.  She want quickly, much to quickly for me.

We brought her home and buried her with her friends under the flowers.
She will be missed but I like to think that somewhere she is dancing
around, having a great ole time.  I bet she has seen Skeeter, Sasha,
Bill, Ted, Tilly, Bear, Sprite, Jimbo and Thing our dog of 16 years
and they are having a blast!

Chris & Max, RC and Fozzie