From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:22:39 -0700
Well here we are again.

Grandma was very busy the past week and weekend.  She had to get things
all together for a family reunion that was happening.  Grandma hasn't had
the time to take any pictures of us much less sit at the computer and say
hi to everyone.  WHEW that is over and Grandma can be all ours again.

We don't have a whole lot of excitement as we are pretty much doing the
same thing.  continuing to grow, romping through the toys and bedding,
wrestling w/ each other, eating, sleeping & making a mess in the litter
pan.

Grandma has begun to allow longer play time w/ our human siblings.  We
just love to play w/ them and we are very curious about them.  Grandma
also bought us some more toys and a play pen from Martin Cages!!!  We
absoutely love that play pen and look forward to the day when we get to
come out and play in there.  Grandma is still trying to figure out how to
keep the tunnel from shrinking back it is normal size.  She wants it to
remain stretched out so it is longer.  She might have to make a tie or
something that will allow it to remain longer so we tunnel through it.
We also have been giving Grandma some laughs when we climb up the play
pen to get out.  Imagine that!!!  4, 6, or all of us all at the top and
Grandma tries to keep us all down so she can close the top.  We can't
help that we LOVE to be w/ Grandma and our human children!!!!

Grandma is thinking about keeping one of us Boys.  She hasn't decided yet
whether or not she wants 2 of Sierra's litter.

Will set photos as soon as she takes them!

If you are interested in any of us and would like to give us an forever
home, please go visit www.timberlandferretry.com and fill out an
application.  If you have been approved, then we will go from there.
There are a few of us left that are looking for new homes.

Sierra's Angels
Timberland Ferrets
www.timberlandferretry.com
Sierra - Best in Breeder & Best in Breeder Class
Feb. 06