From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:19:26 -0400
After contacting "Natura Pet Products" about the new Evo Ferret Diet,
and requesting a 'sample' of the product, (sample is not yet available),
this was their reply...:

"Ferrets, being strict carnivores, require a high animal protein and
fat content in their daily diets, along with low carbohydrate intake.
However, a diet limited to meat alone could cause harmful nutritional
imbalances.  In recent years, due to the lack of availability of high
quality ferret foods on the market, many ferret owners have become
attracted to feeding a homemade or "raw" diet which they believe
approximates the original or evolutionary diet of the ferret.  That is,
until now."......................

"Natura Pet Products, the leader in pet nutrition, has observed this
phenomenon with great interest and our researchers have spent countless
hours studying the facts and learning the benefits and risks of feeding
such a diet.  Innova EVO Ferret was created to supply a high protein, low
carbohydrate formula that would mimic the ingredients and nutritional
profile of a raw or feral diet."

"(Because this is a new product we have not updated the website.  It
will be done soon)".

Signed by Veronica Morena, Natura Pet Products, 800-532-7261.

Now myself, I would also like to thank those who responded to me with
the info. about this "new" food, privately & on the fml.  I will be
looking forward to trying this new product on my kids!

Dooks to all,
John Rich & the n.j. gang, in the good old USA!

john rich <[log in to unmask]>