From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:28:05 -0700
Hi all!

I've received a few requests to extend the raffle until June 19.  Some
people have indicated their desire to purchase tickets but can't do so
until then.  I have agreed to extend it through Monday night but there
will be no further extensions!

No snail mail payments will be allowed.  For this extension we can
only accept PayPal payments.  Our PayPal address is:

The raffle web site is below:

 http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Spring_Fling_Raffle.html

To those of you who have purchased tickets and are anxiously awaiting the
announcement, I thank you for your patience.

Winners will be announced on Tuesday morning.

Thank you to everybody who has participated in the raffle!!!

 Mary
CMF Moderator