From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 11:39:45 EDT
Dear Max and Sammie,
I have been under house arrest for years cauze of my Daddy.  I had wot's
of boyfweins once upon a time.  My mommy even made a web page for me
with their pictures so I could moon over dem every day.  Doodlebugs wuz
my main squeeze.  But Doodles got under my daddy's skin (well, not quite,
more like on top, Mommy and Chet tattooed his butt with his picture one
night while he sleep hehehehehe).  So my Daddy overweacted to all da
boyfwiens.  He said "no more boyfwein's little girl".  But you have
swooned me and knocked me off my paws!  I am a big gurl now I tell you.
::looking around the room over my shoulders:: and I say it time dat I
step out again.  Yup.  But we have to keep dis hush hush.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Dippy on da market again!

Dippy

http://www.wolfysluv.com/dippy.html
-- I adowable!  Come wook at me and all my past boyfweins!