From:
"Heckt, Ingrid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 08:38:49 -0700
I may be misremembering, but I thought there was a discussion some time
back of putting more palatable flavors in your kids' meds.  I'm having
a problem getting more pred into my Penny-poo than onto myself, the
counter, my husband, the couch, or any other item that happens to be
nearby.  Are flavors available that I can ask my vet to combine with
the med?  Or can I add some 'tone to it and try to disguise the flavor?
Any help would be appreciated!

Ingrid