Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 12:45:13 -0400
Hi all - this is to Meredith and her furries........Meredith, first I
want to thank you so much for sharing your story with us.  I don't know
about anyone else, but I have very little knowledge of ADV, and I can
truly say - you spurred my little butt right into action, to learn as
much as I can about this horrid disease.  I made the decision about a
week ago, that I would continue to foster for our local agencies out
here in New Mexico - and I firmly believe that you just lent me a hand.
I can't just "run and grab" every rejected fuzzy I see and put them in
with my kids, without first making sure they are free from this.  Your
case is so incredibly overwhelming it hurts though.  To think - all those
vets gave him a clean bill of health.......are there any reprecussions
for them - since they are the ones who endangered your entire family of
fuzzies?  I hope so.

Please know that you have my deepest sympathy, as well as my sincere
THANK YOU for sharing.  I know it could not have been easy, and I am so
grateful that you did.  Your little fuzzies have been added to the top
of the prayer chain list here.  Please keep us posted on their progress,
and if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please get ahold of me, ok?

God Bless you and your kidlets - and may He keep you all safe, the palm
of his hand....

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....