From:
David & Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 11:27:32 -0700
To Whom It May Concern:
Please be patient we have been the target of identity credit fraud and
we have been dealing with that.  It would have been nice to have been
given the benefit of the doubt especially since we have been in the
ferret community for over 20 years and have donated to so many shelters
in the past.  We are quite offended by the attacks on us.  We have always
participated in the auctions, santa ferret etc.  We will try to catch up
on our businesses in relation to ebay, paypal, emails etc. by the end of
Friday of next week.

Regards,
Beth Wines