From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 15:05:43 EDT
Dear Ferret Friends,

Once again California Ferret Rescue would like to let you know about a
few special items up for auction.  Included are some collector t-shirts,
the new Dutch Birthday Perpetual Calendar, the very last copy I have of
the book Nothing To Fear But Ferrets.  signed by the authour Linda O.
Johnston, and a Black Foot Ferret Family print signed and numbered by
the artist.

Please  go and see what is up for auction this week:
<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZskweezeme>

BONUS: the winning bidder on the sterling silver ferret ring will
receive "SHILOH" the new Black Footed Ferret Beanie Baby as our gift!
Happy Spring!

Thank you for your continued support...

Robin Jones
California Domestic Ferret Association