From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 03:52:52 -0400
IJessy, &  Your Fuzzed Family

I'm sorry, I cannot take it, nor can leave it!  I, in the great, and
helpful spirit of our FMl,I just must debate it!  KIDDING!!!!  Isi't that
the trend lately?  Debate, debate, debate??!!  Nit picking to the highest
degree of nit picking!  I, just as you have, sent a post to the FML , a
couple of years back, that is almost a word for word copy of yours.  Can
we say, " let it be'??(Hmm, great words for a song title, doncha think??)
Is there a class somewhere,or even on-line that can help these people to
understand that #1 The FML is not the place for the previously mentioned
debate with slamming right at it's heels ready to go.  #2 If one reads an
idea or thought on the FML that they don't agree with, yell at the wall
if you must, but please do not littler the FML with words of anger.  Our
FML is a place for fuzzy info, ( the info is not fuzzy, just the fuzzy!)
It is a place to have, and to keep long distance frienships.  I have
some very, very dear friends, that I have NEVER EVEN MET!!  (and is most
likely that I never will)  The FML is not a place to bring the stains of
anger and hurtful words into.

If the urge is burning a hole into your finger-tips, and you cannot show
restraint, and/or self control, E-mail the post's sender privately.  Yes,
opinions shared back and forth are wonderful, they are what makes human
beings as special as they are, but, many, many MANY times, it is much
more productive to just read the post, if a post is not to your liking,
deal with it.  There is no need to get yourself all bushy tailed, and
then dragging the most peaceful, and loving people into the stench of
a heated debate sometimes filled with angry slams.  I would think that
those FML friends who have worked all day, come home and are tierd,
that the last thing they want is to sit down to a stressing FML, with
sometimes nasty and heated debates.  I also would think, that those who
just must start these debates, are going to eventually ruin the whole
feel of the FML and sooner or later, when they cannot take anymore, will
leave.

In MY OPINION, the FML is not the place for all of this, my opinion is
better, I know more, debates.  Let's keep the friendship in the "F" of
the FML.  (Okay, yes, I agree that was kinda corny!  , but you get the
general idea)  When I mentioned that years ago., that I sent a request to
please stop this nasty debating and slammy junk, I didn't mention that,
because of all of the tension in our informative, and what was once a
comfortable place to be, FML, I quit.  I no longer was going to be a part
of the darkness that seemed to be taking over the FM.  BUT..... Proving
his truly caring heart, for every reader, our sweety-pie, BIG ,sent me
an E-mail asking me to stay, and that I was not to worry, he'd take care
of things.  He did, and things were better for a long time, until now.

These debates, the one-s that go on and on, just don't have a place here
on the FML, in my opnion of course.  As many times as I said it, I hope
that, not just for my sake, but for most or all of us, those who just
HAVE to stir things up, stir somewhere else.I honestly feel that it is
time, and I'm sure that BIG agress as well, to end this dark cloud of
slam/debate/nit-picking.

I hope that this post did not offend anyone with this .  As mentioned
before, this is just MY opinion of a subject that ironically could start
a debate of it's own.

Happy Posting, with a Dash of Dooks!

Sue