From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:44:17 -0500
ATTN:!!  Sammy's Promise

Please Note***** Sammy is still alive and kicking, kicking a bit more
slowly these days, but he is most assuredly, still here.  The reason
for this semi- frantic little add on/ or this semi-frantic please note
is this.  I just received a very upset E-mail asking me if Sammy-man had
crossed!  So,,,,,,I just wanted to make sure that that didn't happen
again.  I didn't think that one would get that impression, but one
did!!!!

So, rest easy for now.  Sammy's still here, with us.  I know that you,
being the kind, compassionate, and caring people that you are, I know
that you care about my boy, and you'd be upset to think that he had
passed.

Okay, crisis taken care of!

Dooks & Fuzzie Kissies to you,
Sue