Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:54:18 -0800
Our old guy, Smoke, left us last night.  He was our first rescued fuzzy,
and has been with us for the past 6 years.  He's a DEW, and used to be a
big guy.  At his heaviest, he was around 5 lbs, and such a joy to watch
and play with.  He was around 7, and his little body was just tired and
lonely.  He lost his cagemate, Rascal, last April, and Rascal was the
only ferret that Smoke liked.  Smoke tried hard to keep going, but has
been going slowly downhill over the past few months with no apparent
reason.  I think he was ready to join Rascal.  Can you make sure that
Rascal finds him and takes care of him again?  He always used to groom
Smoke and clean his ears.  Smoke was never a smart fuzzy, so Rascal
always looked out for him.  I would hate to think of him up there alone
without his buddy.

Smoke loves socks.  Can you make sure that he finds a big pile of socks
up there to stash?  I hope he can have his own, he was never very good
at sharing his socks, and I don't want any other fuzzies to get upset.

One more thing - he was never very big on hammies.  Do you think you
could find him a really comfy sleep sack or igloo instead?  I think he'd
be happier in that.

Thank you so much Sandee.

Goodbye Smoke - you are so missed.

Kristen
The fuzzies - Cheeba, Mojo, Sophie, Jebabba, Bonk
The kitty - Maceo
Always in my heart - Smoke, Rascal, Shadow