From:
Deb Aliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:19:17 EST
Hi, everyone.  A couple of days ago I posted an article, named feeding
animals, and I sent it from my aol address marvincoco@aol, wich I named
several years ago after my two ferrets at the time, marvin and coco, who
have since unfortunately passed away but I kept the name in their memory.

Anyway I sent it buy mistake, fr, this address, I don't want people to
get confused by two different addresses from me, as I don't post that
often and would like people to try to remember me from my writing style
ect.  So I apologize, for that.

I have a question, and I'm hoping people can respond, and if you do,
please tell me what state your in.  My ferret Scooter needs to have a
mast cell removal and teeth cleaning done at the same time.  My ? Is
has anyone had both done at the same time, and what was the total cost?
I have talked to someone who has and said the total was 150.00.  My vet,
in NH, quoted me a price of 420.00.  Needless to say I was a little
surprised!  Does this sound like a lot for the NH area?  Does one state
to another vary in price so dramaticaly?  I don't know where the person
lived, that payed 150.00, I didn't think to ask as I didn't think it
would really matter.  Any help on this please!!!!!  Thanks guys!!!

Hugs.,
DebnScooter!!!