Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:53:30 -0500
Hi.,all!  I had to respond to the article regarding dressing up your
ferrets!  First of all,Hannah&Rileys post in reference to the same
article,pretty much says it all,I couldn't agree w/ u more!!!  In regard
to the article.,isn't life way to short?  I really think u should maybe
think of investing in a little top hat,or something,because it sounds to
me like u could use a smile!

I don't think anybody puts clothes on their ferrets on a 24/7 basis.,but
if something makes u smile,isnt it worth that moment!  One other thing
is I myself believe,and w/my ferret know for a fact,gets excited when
I laugh.  I believe animals sense happiness,as well as love, and
absolutely,contributes to a longer more richer life more so than even
which type food u choose to use!!!

Thanks.,Deb&Scooter!
--aliano