From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:27:50 +0000
Margie,

I have been a member of the FML for over ten years.  I have had a rule
with myself about not getting involved in misunderstandings (I prefer
that to wars or flaming tho they usually come down to the same thing but
I would prefer to see the best in people).  If I have a problem with
someone or something they have said, I write to them direct.  However,
in THIS case, I am making an exception.

Granted, I am behind on my FMLs and only read the latest one so I don't
know fully what this is about, HOWEVER.....

I am horrified, offended and down right LIVID with your comments about
Sukie.  How DARE you attack her.  Sukie does more for the ferret
community than most people I know.  She always states she is not a vet
and in fact plays down her illnesses, NEVER using them as an excuse.
When she mentions them, it is as an apology NEVER an excuse.

This is the first time I have been this angry with an FML member.  You
have seriously misunderstood her and I demand you retract your comments
immediately and apologise to Sukie.

Oh yeah, and for the record, I am also disabled with chronic pain and
spinal nerve problems.  I don't use it as an excuse either but it is a
fact that it does interfere with life and therefore sometimes I am not
able to do all that I want or need.  FACT not COMPLAINT.

I am glad that you mentioned how much she does for the ferret community.
I doubt you know to what extent and I really, really hope that once you
are appraised of the situation, you will rethink your comments.

I am actually shaking with anger here.  I just hope that your comments
were from misunderstanding the situation and that you can look at it as
unbiased as possible and be good enough to apologise.

Susan