From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:18:52 -0500
Hello List readers,

I want to thank the several folks who contacted us about taking in 1 or
2 of the PA ferrets.  For the time things seem to have been stabilized
and the one human remaining in the home will oversee the ferrets.

AT this point 15 of the ferrets are/will be 6 and 7 this year, 9 will be
5, one 4 and one will be 2.

The older ferrets will likely NOT transfer w/o major grief / health
issues.  In retrospect the owner has realized that he needs to provide
the love & security and is now focusing on doing just that.

SHOULD there be another upheaval I will keep the contact information.

We thank you for your caring & concern.... at this time the flames have
been beaten back and there is a light at the far end of the tunnel.

Appreciatively,

Alicia D, shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org