From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:23:15 -0800
(This message is being cross-posted; sincere apologies to those who see
this more than once... and we appreciate you forwarding this to other
individuals and lists we may not have included!)

ANNOUNCING FERRET FANDANGO 2006

Please note, our date and location has changed from what was originally
announced!

The Sixth Annual Ferret Fandango, an AFA-Sanctioned Title-Bearing Ferret
Show hosted by the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter, will be held on
Saturday, APRIL 29, 2006, at the Gilbertsville Fire Company in
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania.  Please see our website for directions
and location information!  Never been to a ferret show?  We cater to
first-timers!!!

Want to show your ferrets?  All of our registration information is
available on our website at http://www.ferretclub.com.  We have
printable registrations available or you can use our easy to use online
registration system!  Registrations close Saturday, April 8, 2006 and
classes will fill up quickly, so please enter soon!

For vendors: We still have vendor space available if you wish to sell
your ferret-related wares at our show.  Even if you are not showing
ferrets, you can sign up to reserve vendor space using our online
registration system, or you can print out our registration forms on
our website at http://www.ferretclub.com.

There will be 4 title-bearing classes and 16 specialty classes, including
our signature Senor and Senorita Fandango fun class- our King and Queen
of the Show!  We are also again offering the 24K Gold Premier specialty
class introduced by the American Ferret Association -- this class is open
to any ferret who has achieved Gold status in the AFA Title Class Show
Point System.

Once again we will also be offering a Kids Corner and just wait until
you see our awesome raffle!  Many great vendors will be selling their
products , so tell your ferrets to start making their wish lists!

Register online at http://www.ferretclub.com/fandango!
Submit your entries from our simple online form, and you can even pay
for your entries online using PayPal.  Printable registration forms in
Acrobat PDF format may also be downloaded from our website.

Everyone is welcome and ferrets are welcome with proof of current rabies
and distemper vaccines and proof of negative ADV test results.  Complete
information about these requirements may be found in the registration
packets.

For more information about this fun-filled event, check out our website
at http://www.ferretclub.com!

Have questions?  Use our contact us form on our website, or call us at
610-495-1509.  We look forward to seeing you at the show!

 Interested in learning more about the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter?
 Interested in volunteering at the shelter, or joining the club?
 Contact us online at our website and we'll be happy to tell you more!

Please feel free to forward this message to as many people you know!

Kym Costanzo
Registrar, Ferret Fandango 2006
The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
http://www.ferretclub.com