From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:34:11 -0600
A few days ago someone mentioned that Whole Foods has Whole Ground
Chicken Pet Food with the bones and everything mushed together.  I would
really like to find this for my Abe.  When I went to Whole Foods they
looked at me like I was crazy!  Could someone let me know where exactly
to find it?  Pet food aisle?  Canned?  Name brand?  Frozen?  Fresh?
Also, does anyone know any other tasty treats to bulk up Abe.  He lost
some weight after Penelope left us.  Not a significant amount but the
vet would like to see him gain some weight.  I unfortunately don't have
a Bob's recipe if anyone could tell me where to find it.  Or anything
else to bulk him up!

Also, Melatonin, is that safe to give to a baby who has a very thin coat
but no other issues?  His tail has always been really thin.  And due to
recent postings I thought that might be a possibility, but I don't want
to give him something that might harm him.

Thanks Everyone!

Stephanie and her lil boy Abe