From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:11:38 -0800
I scanned it.  Cute article plus great pics of Sarah and Cindy of the
Inland NW Ferret Association.  The article was on the front page of the
Northwest section of this past Sunday.  We picked it up before heading
back to Seattle Pardon the quality - it was too big for my scanner so
it's cut in two and repasted together.

If you want to save the scan to your pc just pull up the image,
right-click and select "Save Picture As" and save it to your PC.

Note that it may resize itself smaller to fit your browser so to get it
back to full size just mouse over the lower right and click the "Expand
to regular size" button that will pop up.

<http://www.ferretocious.com//misc/
InlandNWFerretShow-articleinSpokesmanReview021206.jpg>

Laura