From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:03:28 -0800
The new Ferretocious Forum for Ferretocious.com and The Little Dudes
Ferret Ranch is all set up and running!  We already have over 30 members
in just our first week!  Membership is free and the board is 100% ad
free!!!

http://ferretocious.hyperboards.com

We have boards for:

General Ferret Chat - to talk about all things ferrety!

Product Recommendations/Sales - found a great sale?  Something others
need to know about?  Post here!

Product WARNINGS - a must-see board - find out about products others have
found dangerous to our fuzzies!

Trotter the Traveling Fuzzy - follow the adventures of Trotter, a plushie
ferret traveling the States - and beyond!

Little Dudes Ferret Ranch - shelter news as well as info about the
"Little Star" fundraising CD

Cat Chat - meet Percy, my shelter Persian and share stories, post pics of
your kitties.

Doggie Dialogue - show off the pup!

Misc. Pets Chat - Ponies? Rats? Lizards? Snakes?  Share your pics and
stories here!

Non-pet rants and chants - need to vent?  Non-pet related chat?  Post
here!

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com