From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:53:07 -0500
I know that there is anger hissing, laughing hissing, but the one that
cracks me up is the occaisional hiss that is done when flat ferreting, in
that takin' a break mode.  It sounds just like the release of air brakes!

Gotta Luv 'em!
Sue

Also,
To all of you who sent such sweet words of comfort to me in regard to the
loss of my very precious Violet.  Thank you, although those words really
can't express my gradittude, still, I thank you so very much.  You, all
of you, are the very best friends anyone could ever ask for, This has
been harder for me than I thought it would be.  But wouldn't you know,
there you are, right there to help me get to the point where I can think
of her, in our happy times and smile.  Thanks everyone, from the bottom
of my heart.

Sue