From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:55:41 -0500
HOLY COW!!!
Man, y'all came through with flying colors when I calmly asked if anyone
had the reciped for the infamous Kitty Litter Cake!!!  THANK YOU very,
very much!  I couldn't believe it, that so many people responded.  I
thought that was so cool!  Y'all are THE best!!  I'll be sure to keep
track of it this time.  A couple of years ago when I was working in the
after school program, I mad this cake for the kids......they LOVED it!!
They talked about it for days& days!

Thanks Again!!
Sue