From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:23:28 EST
:::click, click, click:::  ferret toenails on the hardwood floor.

Mommy?  What's that terrible gnashing noise?

Petey my love, don't be afraid, that's the Oracle gnashing her teeth.
Rumor has it that she is in a tizzy because she lost some of her power
while under anesthesia for getting her tooth pulled.  And now her some
of her little ferret slaves have flown the coop.

But Mommy, look what she wrote on that FML thingy.  She said, "But what I
am furious at is the implied remark that lost my powers while under the
drill... and that ferrets were happy about it?  Like they are all my
admirers because they are enslaved?  Pfft"  But they were her slaves
weren't they Mommy?

Yes Petey, they were.  Let me prove it to you.
:::::::::opening the trunk of the blue 87 Thunderbird, digging through
the treasures, things flying over her shoulder::::

Wow Mommy you got lots of stuffs in dere.

Not stuffs Pete, treasures.  Look at this?  Do you know what this is?

Looks like old blown out underwear Mommy.

No Petey, These are Wolfy's husband Scott's magical shorts.  They are
special.  They were stolen at one time by the famous Linda Ferret.

Wow Mommy.  But what about the ferret slave thingy?

I'm looking, hold on.  AHA!!  Here it is.  Just last week the Oracle
wrote in a FML, "Don't be scare my ferret love slave"  So you see Petey
my love.  One day the Oracle says one thing and the next day she says
another.  She's addled.

She doesn't have all her oars in the water anymore.  There is no film
in her camera.  She just walks around saying "fajitas, fajitas, fajitas"
to herself.  It's so very sad.  We can only hope she regains her aura of
brilliance.

Mommy let's go find her and give her hugs okay??  You're The Ferret
Charmer, you will make her all better!

Thank you my sweet, you're right. Let's go find her...
::::::the sound of ferret toenails fades away::::

The Ferret Charmer