From:
HannahBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:02:23 -0800
Dawn, your story made me just as sick to my stomach as you yourself
sounded.  I can only hope that all shelters get word of this guy before
it's too late.  What a horrible, horrible fate for those ferrets to have
to endure.  Rat poison is (from what I've heard) a slow and painful way
to kill something.

It is times like these, though, that make me upset at how easy it is
to go out and buy a ferret.  Anyone with $120 (sometimes less) can run
to the pet store and bring home a baby, with no questions asked and no
background check.  Even if shelters refuse to adopt to this guy and
spread the word, any pet store is available to "meet his need" for more
ferrets.  :(

Take care,
Hannah (and my baby boy Riley)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rileyrox/